Hey guys….it’s National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day! If you love peanut butter as much as we do, then you don’t exactly need a holiday to celebrate, but we figured we would help you out just the same 😉 Anytime is a good time for some chocolate chip peanut butter cookies. Pairs well with a glass of your favorite vegan milk, coffee, espresso etc.
Lisa created this totally vegan recipe, that is super simple and takes about 20 minutes from start to finish.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 C PB
- 1/3 C maple syrup
- 1/3 C coconut sugar
- 4 Tbsp almond milk
- 1 C GF all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut sugar until smooth.
- Add vanilla.
- Add flour and baking powder. Combine.
- Add almond milk.
- Fold in chips.
- Roll batter into balls and use a fork to flatten on baking tray.
- Place in 350 degrees for 15 minutes.